Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Introduce to adventure

Before i start blogging, i just read and jump from other to another blog, especially blog's are cover the political story and about life (how to improve my self). Actually, i already become a blogger few month's ago started with smallvillage.wordpress.com. And few year's ago, i am a webmaster for several portal including my portal tunoxs.org, the tunoxs are covered about system and network administrator. I shared my experience in tunoxs. My tunoxs has been gone few years ago when i have no time to concentrate becouse i involved with some NGO.

Before i start blogging with smallvillage, i had resign from NGO and start to relocate my self, what can i do for the people after this? How can i help the people after this? For the kickstart, i hide myself for my friend's but i love my friends. I cannot tell why i hide my self, something dificult to explain except we see face to face. For the second step, i spare time to reading and reading and reading (now, my house become a library), i love it.

For the third step, i want improve my english spoken and written. You can see how my english is so bad, broken maybe what i want to tell not same with what i had type. Nevermind... i hope my english better after this.

I have three step, i will doing to improve my self this year. How far? we can see together. So this is adventure to me and to somebody who want joining me. Let's go now........!!!!!

No comments: